With the SAP Business One mobile app for iPhone and iPad you can process approval requests, view reports and business content, manage business partner data, monitor sales opportunities, and much more. Key features:
- Approvals and alerts – Get alerts on specific events – such as deviations from approved discounts, prices, credit limits, approved or rejected documents, or targeted gross profits – and view approval requests waiting for your immediate action. Drill into the relevant content or metric, including draft documents, before making your decision.
- Business partners – Access and manage business partners’ information including addresses, phone numbers, and contact details; view historical activities and special prices; create new business partners and new activities; and contact or locate partners.
- Inventory – Monitor inventory levels and access detailed information about your products, including purchasing and sales price, available quantity, product specifications, and pictures.
- Sales documents – Create, view, update, and search for sales quotations and sales orders, and submit drafts of sales quotations and sales orders for approval. In addition, you can create, update, view, and close activities related to sales documents.
- Sales Opportunities – Create, view, and search for sales opportunities; view, add, and edit stages for sales opportunities.
- Service – Process and close service calls, create and view solutions, and look up related service calls from service contracts or customer equipment cards.
- Reports – Refer to built-in reports created with SAP Crystal Reports software, version for the SAP Business One application, that present key information about your business. Add your own customized reports to the app and easily share them via e-mail.
- Dashboards – View predefined dashboards (sales analysis, cash flow, and purchase quotations) in normal and full-screen mode and share them via e-mail.
- Help – Display either a standard or a customer-specific help document.