As an authorizer you can view messages from originators regarding draft documents that require approval.
In addition, you can:
- View draft documents.
- Approve or reject draft documents.
- Save drafts as regular documents.
As an originator you can view messages from authorizers regarding the status of your draft documents.
The information is updated whenever a new message is received or at regular intervals, according to the settings defined in: Administration > Alerts Management.
1) Choose: Window > Messages/Alert Overview.
The Messages/Alert Overview Window appears.
2) Select the required message to display the details of the message in the Request for Document Approval area.
3) To open the draft document in the Request for Approval Window, click (Link Arrow) .