If you’d like to monitor your company performance via the SAP B1 dashboards, but don’t want to open the application, you can view them in a web browser using the Dashboard Web Portal.
- Must have the integration component for SAP Business One installed
- Must have a supported web browser installed (Internet Explorer (6-9), Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox)
- Must have enabled the cockpit function in SAP B1.
If the requirements are met, here’s how you do it:
1) The first time you use the dashboard portal you’ll need to navigate to: Administration > System Initialization > General Settings
2) Select the Cockpit tab and click the Dashboard Web Portal link.
3) A login page will appear. Fill in the following fields:
- Company (select your database)
- User ID
- Remember Settings (optional)
4) Click Login
5) The web-based dashboards will appear