You can see all activities taken by your service representatives for a specific service call.
1) From the SAP Business One Main Menu, choose > Service > Service Call.
2) The Service Call window opens.
3) In the general area, search for a specific service call by specifying the customer code, the item number, or the serial number of the item.
4) From the Tools menu, choose Change Log. The Change Log window opens.
5) To review detailed information about the changes that were made to the service call, do one of the following:
- To view all changes since a specific change was made, click a row and choose Show Differences.
- To view changes between two specific changes, click the two rows and choose Show Differences.
Note: An information change that is automatically created by SAP Business One and does not affect any field is displayed in green. The number of updates displayed in the Change Log window is determined by the setting in the History / Log field, in > Administration > System Initialization > General Settings > Services tab.