1) In the Modules tab, tap Service Call.
The Service Call page appears. It displays a list of service calls, sorted in descending order by date. By default, the most recent 20 service calls with status Open are displayed. To view all of the existing service calls, tap All; To view only service calls with status Pending, tap Pending. To view only service calls assigned to you, tap My. For service calls with status Open or Pending the creation date is considered; for closed service calls, the Closed On date is considered. To view the next 20, tap Load More… at the bottom of the list. To refresh the list, pull down at the top of the list.
2) To view the details of a service call, tap the call. In the Service Call Info page, you can view the following:
- Business partner details
- Details about the item for which the call was created
- Call status and priority,
- Activities created and assigned to the service call
1) To vi ew the activities created for the service call, tap Activities.
2) On the Activities List page, tap an activity to view its details.
- Solutions created and assigned to the service call
1) To view solutions created and assigned to the service call, tap Solutions.
2) On the Solution page, tap a solution to review its details.
3) To return to the list of service calls, tab Back.