Use the My Menu tab in the Main Menu to customize a personal menu to include windows, menu options, and queries you use most frequently.
Your personalized menu does not affect the menus of other SAP Business One users.
Adding a Window to the Personalized Menu
1) Open the window you want to add to your menu.
2) To open the Add to My Menu window, choose: Tools > My Menu > Add to My Menu.
3) Select the folder to which you want to add this window and choose Add.
4) The window is added to the personalized menu.
Adding a Query to the Personalized Menu
1) To open the Query Manager window, choose: Tools > Queries > Query Manager.
2) Choose the query you want to add to your user menu.
3) Choose: Tools > My Menu > Add to My Menu. The Add to My Menu window appears.
4) Select the folder to which you want to add this query and choose Add.
5) The query is added to the personalized menu.
Creating New Folders
1) In the Add to My Menu window or in the Organize My Menu window, choose New Folder. The Data Entry window appears.
2) In the Enter a new folder name field, specify a name, and choose OK. The new folder is added to the list of folders.
Organizing the Custom Personalized Menu
1) Choose: Tools > My Menu > Organize. The Organize My Menu window displays the current structure of your menu.
2) Choose one of the following activities:
|To change an object:||Select the required object and use:
|To rename an item:||Choose Rename and enter the new name in the Data Entry window.|
|To delete an item:||Choose Delete.|