In SAP Business One there is an enterprise search bar that allows you to search menus, master data, and documents.
Inside the search bar you can search for:
- Item Master Data (such as the name of a product)
- Business Partner Data (such as the name of a customer)
How to Search Data & Documents
1) To perform a search, click into the search field (or press F2 on a keyboard)
2) Use the table below to see what you need to type in to find what you’re looking for:
|Looking Up||User Action|
|Business Partners||Enter the full or partial value for any of the following fields in the business partner master data:
|Items||Enter the full or partial value for either of the following two fields in the item master data:
|Documents||Enter the full or partial value of the No. field in the document.You can search for the following document types within CCP:
3) Press Enter on your keyboard, or click the Search button to the right of the search field
4) The results will be displayed in the Lookup Results window
How to Search for Menus
1) Enter the name of the window you want to locate.The system filters the window names as you type and displays the results in a floating window.
2) From the result list, choose the window you are looking for.