Use this procedure to print external reconciliations created by you, by other users, or by SAP Business One.
1) From the SAP Business One Main Menu, choose: Banking > Bank Statements and External Reconciliation > Manage Previous External Reconciliations.
2) In the Manage Previous External Reconciliations – Selection Criteria window, from the Select Source dropdown list select Business Partner or G/L Account, specify the selection criteria, and choose OK.
3) In the upper table of the Manage Previous External Reconciliations window, select the reconciliations you want to print.
4) From the Tools menu, choose Layout Designer….
5) Select the preferred printing template.
6) Print the document.
Note: You can edit the default templates or create new ones by using Print Layout Designer (PLD).