1) From the SAP Business One Main Menu, choose: Inventory > Pick and Pack > Pick and Pack Manager.
2) In the Pick and Pack – Selection Criteria window, in the Status dropdown list, select: Open.
3) In the Group by field, select one of the following:
- Document – Later, in the Pick and Pack Manager window, each document appears on a separate row.
- None – Later, in the Pick and Pack Manager window, each item appears on a separate row.
4) In the range-type fields, enter values to filter the sales orders and/or A/R reserve invoices according to your requirements. For more detailed information about the fields in this window, see Pick and Pack Manager – Selection Criteria.
5) In the Warehouses area, select the required warehouse or a range of warehouses by location.
6) In the Sort by dropdown list, select an option which you want the Pick and Pack Manager window to use for displaying the open sales orders, A/R reserve invoices, or both.
Note: The selection you make in the Sort by dropdown list determines the order of the rows in the Pick and Pack Manager window. This row order determines the distribution priority of the released quantities, as explained in the following example.
Example: If you sort the list by delivery date in the Delivery/Due Date fields, SAP Business One first allocates the available item quantities to the rows with the earlier delivery date. This means that if the available quantities are inadequate for all rows, those with a later delivery date will have a lower fulfillment.
SAP Business One calculates the available-to-release quantity specified in the Avail. to Release column for each row according to the following:
The quantity in stock, minus the total released quantity, minus the total picked quantity, minus the total To Release quantity.
7) Choose the OK button.
The Pick and Pack Manager window opens to the Open drawer view.
Select Documents to Add to a Pick List
1) In the Pick and Pack Manager window, Open drawer view, select the checkboxes of one or more sales orders and/or A/R reserve invoices to add to a pick list.
2) Choose the Release to Pick List button.
The new pick list now appears in the Pick and Pack Manager window, Released drawer view. For detailed information about the fields in this window, see Pick and Pack Manager – Released Drawer.