To create a new SAP company in SAP Business One follow these instructions:
1) From within the Modules tab navigate to: Administration > Choose Company.
2) From the Choose Company window, click the New button.
3) In the Site User window type your password to verify you have permission to create a new company.
4) Fill in the fields in the Create New Company window
5) Click on the icon with 3 dots to define the posting periods (this is a required step)
6) Choose your posting period. Click Continue.
7) In the Create New Company window, click OK.
8) Now SAP will begin to create a new database. This may take a little time. In the System Messages Log you can watch its process.
9) When the database is setup, you will be prompted to create a new password for the company.
10) You must then agree to the User End License Agreement (EULA)