You can assign a layout or printing sequence as the default printing option for a document or report to all or some business partners.
1) Access the layout designer. For more information, see Layout Designer.
2) Select the required layout.
3) Choose the Set as Default button. The Default Layout window appears.
4) Select one of the following options:
- Set as Default for all BPs (for Whom a Default Layout Has Not Been Assigned) – Choose this option to set the selected layout or printing sequence as the default printing option of the document or report for all the business partners for whom no default layout has been assigned yet.
- Set as Default for Specified BP – Choose this option to set the selected layout or printing sequence as the default printing option of the document or report for specific business partners.
5) To specify certain business partners, choose Browse (Browse) beside the second option mentioned above.
6) The BP Properties window appears, in which you set selection criteria for choosing from all business partners. By choosing the OK button, you enter the Business Partners – Selection Criteria window in which you specify the business partners to choose.
Note: All business partners that meet the selection criteria specified are listed in the Business Partners – Selection Criteria window, including the business partners to whom other layouts or printing sequences have been assigned as the default printing option for the document or report. You may choose whether or not to change their default printing option for the document or report.
7) To save the changes, in the Layout Designer – Selection Criteria window, choose the Update button.