To connect to SAP via a Remote Destop Connection (also called RDC or RDP):
1) Click your Windows Start button
2) Click All Programs or Programs
3) Click Accessories
4) Click Remote Desktop Connection
Optional: you can drag the icon to your desktop to create a shortcut
5) To connect, type in the IP address and click Connect
6) Enter the RDP Login Credentials provided
7) Double click SAP Business One desktop icon.
8) Enter the SAP login credentials provided.
Congratulations, you are now logged in to SAP! Your screen should look something like this:
NOTE: When you are done with your RDP session, click Start then click Log off. Don’t forget to sign out and close SAP Business One completely BEFORE you log out of the remote desktop connection.