Yes. SAP Business One supports multi-currency transactions which is ideal for businesses who purchase or sell in countries outside of the United States. The multi-currency functionality in SAP Business One allows you to define a currency for each business partner & general ledger account, while automatically suggesting the currency you have defined as default.
- Define a specific currency for each business partner & general ledger account
- Set a default currency for the system
- Restrict a business partner or account to trading either in local currency or a distinct foreign currency
- Define ‘All currencies’ which allows posting to the GL or subledger account in all currencies
- Account balance of multi-currency accounts/business partners is always held in local currency in the background