Europe Address Format
There are two ways to set up address format for Europe in SAP B1.
- Create a new SAP Database, setting up as a European Localization
- From within a US Company, you could define European address formats (using Admin > Set Up > BP > Addresses)
- Option 2 is used specifically for formatting foreign addresses only
- To be able to utilize VAT Taxes within SAP, you will need to initially Set Up a new company within SAP, defining that new company in the Europe Settings (Local Settings)
- If a company is created in Unites States of America Local Settings, VAT Tax is not an option within SAP