The SAP Business One Starter Package is designed for small companies starting an initial ERP implementation. It covers the most commonly used functionality for small companies that do not need to use advanced SAP Business One functionality. This license type is intended to be used in combination with a rapid (fixed and standardized scope) implementation.
The following conditions apply:
- The SAP Business One Starter Package can be licensed to a maximum of 5 Starter Package users.
- The SAP Business One Starter Package user cannot be mixed with any other SAP Business One user type.
- When upgrading to other user types, all SAP Business One Starter Package users must be upgraded to regular user types.
- The SAP Business One Starter Package cannot be combined with the SDK Development License or DI Server License.
- SAP Business One integration for SAP NetWeaver (B1iSN) is not available for the SAP Business One Starter Package.
SAP Business One Starter Package User – is tailored to the needs of small companies. A maximum of 5 users is allowed for this license type, and these cannot be mixed with other user types in the contract. The user can access all SAP Business functionality except for advanced functionality in Financial, Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Production, and Service. Additionally, this user cannot use approval procedures, Copy Express, and SAP Business One Integration for SAP NetWeaver (B1iSN). This license also includes indirect access. For more information, see SAP Business One Starter Package.