This report lets you track the status of your sales and purchasing documents. You can find the customers that still need to pay for their orders and the vendors that have not provided the items you ordered, and you can track your missing items in stock.
Use the report to view the following document types:
- Open sales and purchasing documents, including A/P and A/R reserve invoices that are not yet fully paid or fully delivered
- Documents that were partially copied to a target document
Note: Closed or cancelled documents do not appear in the report.
To access the window, choose one of the following:
- Sales – A/R Sales Reports Open Items List
- Purchasing – A/P Purchasing Reports Open Items List
- Production Production Reports Open Items List
Note: This topic documents fields and other elements in this window that either are not self-explanatory or require additional information.
Open Items List Fields
Specify the currency in which you want to display the amounts.
Specify the type of document that you want to display.
- Sales and purchasing documents
Note: A/P and A/R Reserve Invoices have two different statuses:
- Unpaid – select this option to display all the open A/P or A/R reserve invoices that are not fully paid yet. This list may include A/P or A/R reserve invoices that are already partially or fully delivered.
- Not Yet Delivered – select this option to display all the open A/P or A/R invoices that are not fully delivered yet. This list may include A/P or A/R reserve invoices that are already partially or fully paid.
- Production orders with the status Planned or Released
- Missing items, that is, a list of all items with available quantity lower than zero.
After you close the window, the last document selection is saved, and appears by default the next time you open the window.
Reference number of the purchasing or sales document.
Appears only for A/P or A/R invoices and displays the successive installment number of the document.
Customer or vendor name as it appears in the sales or purchasing document.
Appears only for A/P or A/R invoices; displays the number of days beyond the due dates of the invoices.
Customer/Vendor Ref. No.
The number of a customer sales or vendor purchasing document.
Due date of the purchasing or sales document.
Open amount in the document, including tax that is still not drawn into the target document, or not yet paid.
Open amount in the document not including tax.
Open tax amount in the document.
Original total amount of the document, including tax.
Posting date of the document.
Date of the document.
Open Item List – Production Orders
The following columns are displayed when you select the option Production Orders in the Open Documents field:
The production order number.
The type of production order: Standard, Special, or Disassembly.
The current status of the production order.
Open Item List – Missing Items
The following columns are displayed when you select the option Missing Items in the Open Documents field:
Item description as defined in the item master data.
Total quantity of the item as contained in all the defined company warehouses.
Total open quantity of the item that appears in open purchase orders and open A/P reserve invoices not yet delivered.
Total open quantity of the item that appears in open sales orders and in open A/R reserve invoices that are not delivered yet.
Number of items on consignation. The value in this field is a result of the quantity in open deliveries minus the quantity in open returns
The total available quantity of the item in all the company warehouses. The calculation is based on the following formula:
Qty in Stock + Qty Ordered – Qty Committed
Note: To cancel or close open documents, select the relevant documents and choose Data Menu Cancel or Close. The cancelled/closed documents will not appear in the report again.