Use this procedure to set a fixed exchange rate for selected currencies over a user-defined date run.
1) From the SAP Business One Main Menu, choose: Administration > Exchange Rates and Indexes > Exchange Rates tab.
2) Choose Set Rate for Selection Criteria.
3) At the top of the window, enter a date range of up to one month for which you want to define the exchange rate.
4) Select the currencies for which you want to define the fixed exchange rate.
5) Enter the exchange rate for the currency or currencies in the Rate column.
6) Choose OK. The system copies the fixed exchange rate to the table of exchange rates and places them in the cells of the date range for each currency.
7) Once you have entered all the required exchange rates, choose Update to save your data.