You can search for specific document, business partner, item, and other data that exist in your SAP Business One company database within the mobile app. The search option is available if the search box appears. For example, when you tap the Service Call module, the list of service calls is displayed. The search box appears at the top of the page.
You can search by for documents and records using the fields listed below for the different modules:
- Business Partners: Business Partner Code, Business Partner Name
- Inventory module: Item No., Item Description
- Sales Opportunities: Opportunity Name, Opportunity No., Business Partner Code, Business Partner Name
- Sales Quotation: Business Partner Code, Business Partner Name, Item No., Item Description, Doc No.
- Sales Order: Business Partner Code, Business Partner Name, Item No., Item Description, Doc No.
- Service Contract: Customer Code, Customer Name, Item No., Item Description
- Service Call: Subject, Customer Code, Customer Name, Item No., Item Description, Serial Number, Contract
To perform a search, follow the steps below.
1) Tap the search box. The keyboard appears.
2) Enter a value for the search term. For example, if you are searching for a sales order, you can enter the code
or name of the business partner, for whom the sales order was created, or the code or description of the item for which the sales order was created.
3) Tap the Search key in the keyboard.
The list of matching results appears.
Note: To fine-tune the results, repeat the steps above, using a more accurate search term.
Note: When initiating a search on a filtered list, the search applies to the filtered list only and not to all of the records that exist in the specific module.