Note: To enable the cockpit at company level, you must have adequate user authorization.
Enabling the Cockpit at Company Level
1) From the SAP Business One Main Menu, choose: Administration > System Initialization > General Settings > and choose the Cockpit tab.
2) On the Cockpit tab, select the Enable Cockpit at Company Level checkbox.
3) To enable the dashboard widget, under Widget Settings, select the Enable Dashboard Widget checkbox.
To enable the dashboard widget, make sure that you have installed the integration component correctly. If you deselect this checkbox, you cannot see and access the dashboard widget after you enable the cockpit function at user level.
4) To save these settings, choose the Update button. You receive a message that the settings take effect the next time you log on to SAP Business One.
5) For your settings to take effect, log off and then log on again to the same company.
After you enable the cockpit successfully for the entire company, users in your company need to individually enable the cockpit to actually view and use it.
Enabling the Cockpit at User Level
After the system administrator enables the cockpit successfully for the whole company, you need to individually enable the cockpit to access it in SAP Business One. If you prefer to use the traditional SAP Business One user interface, you can choose not to enable the cockpit.
1) To enable your own cockpit, from the SAP Business One menu bar, choose: Tools > Cockpit.
2) Choose Enable My Cockpit.
3) For your settings to take effect, log off and then log on again to the same company.