If you want to use the traditional SAP Business One user interface, you can disable the cockpit. There are two levels at which you can do so:
1) Disabling the cockpit at company level.
An authorized user, such as a system administrator can disable the cockpit for the whole company. This prevents all the users in the company from viewing or accessing the cockpit, even if they have enabled the cockpit for themselves. Note: After you disable the cockpit at company level, other users can still work with the cockpit until their next logon.
2) Disabling the cockpit at user level
After the cockpit is enabled for the entire company, users can decide for themselves whether to use the cockpit or not. Disabling your own cockpit does not prevent other users from working with the cockpit.
Prerequisites – To disable the cockpit at company level, you have obtained the correct user authorization.
Disabling the Cockpit at Company Level
1) From the SAP Business One navigation panel, select the Modules tab.
2) Choose: Administration > System Initialization > General Settings.
3) On the Cockpit tab, deselect the Enable Cockpit at Company Level checkbox.
4) For your settings to take effect, log off and then log on again to the same company.
Disabling the Cockpit at User Level
1) To disable your own cockpit, from the SAP Business One menu bar, choose: Tools > Cockpit.
2) Deselect the Enable My Cockpit checkbox.
3) For your settings to take effect, log off and then log on again to the same company.