Use this procedure to:
- Create postings in the accounting system when a fiscal year or posting period ends
- Transfer previous G/L account balances from one fiscal year or period to another, for accounts defined as assets, liabilities, or equity
1) From the SAP Business One Main Menu, choose: Administration > Utilities > Period-End Closing.
2) In the displayed Period End-Closing Selection Criteria Window choose the required criteria.
To define additional settings, choose Settings.
3) Choose Execute.
4) In the displayed Period-End Closing Window choose the required criteria.
5) To save the report as a draft, choose Save.
To display the draft, choose Previous Report in the Period-End Closing window.
6) To create the accounting postings for all the accounts that have been selected for closure, choose Execute.
Note: If you defined the projects for the selected accounts in the Chart of Accounts window, the project codes appear in the corresponding journal entry rows.