To customize a cockpit, do the following, as needed:
1) Arrange the necessary widgets.
Select the widgets you want to work with and define the widgets according to your needs. For more information, see Adding and Setting Up Your Widgets.
2) Adjust the navigation panel.
- To adjust the width of the navigation panel, drag the border line of the navigation panel horizontally.
- To collapse the navigation panel on the left of the application window, click any of the names of the three tabs or the Arrow Button (Arrow Button) icon in the right upper corner of the panel.
- To expand the navigation panel after you collapse it, click any of the names of the three tabs.
The navigation panel appears and displays the tab you chose.