1) From the SAP Business One Main Menu, choose Sales – A/R and choose one of the documents.
The required document appears.
2) Enter the customer code, name, and other relevant general information.
3) On the Contents tab, select either Service or Item and enter data, as appropriate, in the remaining fields.
4) On the Logistics tab, make the necessary selection and entries.
5) On the Accounting tab, enter the required data.
6) To create a new sales document, choose Add and confirm the system message.
Note: When you create a no-charge A/R invoice, A/R credit memo, or A/R reserve invoice, the system displays a message with the option to create a document with a zero total amount. To continue and create such a document, choose OK.