The cash flow report for a particular period shows the accumulated amounts of cash flow line items assigned to cash relevant transactions.
1) From the SAP Business One Main Menu, choose Reports Financials Company Cash Flow Report – Selection Criteria .
2) Using the date bar in the Cash Flow Statement Selection Criteria window, choose a time frame for the report.
- For a report covering an entire year:
- Select the year, for example, 2006.
- Click to clear all the months.
- Click again to select all the months.
- For a report that extends to the end of a particular month, select the month.
- For a report that extends to a specific date, for example, 10.16.2006, specify the date in the To field.