To automatically import bank statements from a given bank, you must upload relevant bank statement formats by importing .bfp (bank format project) files into SAP Business One. SAP Business One partners can create .bfp files by using the EFM add-on.
1) From the SAP Business One Main Menu, choose: Administration > Setup > Banking > House Bank Accounts.
2) In the Import File Name column, right-click a cell and select List of File Formats.
3) Choose New. The File Formats – Setup window opens.
4) In a transaction row, make sure that the format type is Bank Statements, then right-click and select Assign Format Project.
5) In the folder list, locate and open the folder that contains the .bfp file.
6) Click the file name and choose Open. The file path appears in the Format Project field
7) In the File Format Name field, enter a name for the file format, and then choose Update.
After completing the above steps, all bank statements automatically imported from the house bank are rendered using the added bank file format.